3 cities…..4 weekends….Collegiate Players only!….All Conferences – All Divisions are welcome!
- July 11-12, 2020 – College Station, Texas
- July 18-19, 2020 – Dallas, Texas
- July 25-26, 2020 – Beaumont, Texas
- August 1-2, 2020 – College Station, Texas
The Summer Games 2020
July 11-12, 2020 – Bryan/College Station
July 17-18, 2020 – Dallas
July 25-26, 2020 – Beaumont
August 1-2, 2020 – Bryan/College Station
Real games…Real players…Real fun!
- Cost – $75.00/weekend/player.
- Only current collegiate or recent graduate participants.
- Player fee includes all umpire fees, field fees, game balls, liability coverage.
- All registered players will be sorted and grouped onto “scrimmage teams” for the weekend based on position played.
- Each player/participant will be guaranteed 5 scheduled games against other grouped scrimmage teams.
- Games will be 1 hour 45 minutes drop dead.
- Schedule for each “team” will be 3 games on Saturday and 2 games on Sunday.
- “Teams” will have NO MORE than 12 players to maximize playing time and offensive “at bats”.
- Each participant will have a minimum of 15 at bats per player per weekend.
- All pitchers will be grouped and assigned to a “field” NOT placed on any team giving the ability for specifically designed workouts/pitch counts/max innings.
- Pitchers are welcome determine the number of innings/pitches desired per appearance.
- No more than 4 players from the same school or institution will be grouped onto any one scrimmage team.
- Position players will identify 2 spots they would like work at and will play both defensive positions during the course of each scheduled game.
- Field Manager – Each field will have its own manager to oversee the game plans such as pitch count, batting order, etc. and to place position players in designated spots.
- 5 runs per 1/2 inning.
- All players will be grouped and per NCAA guidelines.
- On – Site Trainers.
- Quality Collegiate Level Officiating.
- Registration Link: https://bit.ly/3caWNYj.
We will start promoting this on social media tomorrow but we wanted to get this to you all first. Thank you for your consideration and for passing it along. A thank you to those of you who gave us your input as we were building this model so we could make it competitive, affordable, workable and “attendable”! If you have any questions, concerns, or clarifications please contact Lexi Smith e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or me directly and we will get your questions answered. See you on the dirt!